If you have any questions relating to the operation or decisions of the IEC or to be added to the Commission's distribution list please contact:
Mailing address:1300 Broadway, Suite 240
Denver, CO 80203
- For complaints and issues relating to judges, please call the Commission on Judicial Discipline at 303-457-5131 or visit their website, http://www.coloradojudicialdiscipline.com/.
- For complaints and issues about attorneys, please call the Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel at 303-457-5800 or 1-877-888-1370 (toll free) or visit their website, https://www.coloradosupremecourt.com/
- For complaints and issues about private businesses, please call the Colorado Attorney General's Office Consumer Protection Section at 1-800-222-4444 or visit their websites, https://coag.gov/file-complaint or https://www.stopfraudcolorado.gov.
- For complaints and issues about public officials an employees of the City and County of Denver, please call the Denver Board of Ethics at 720.865.8412 or visit their website, https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denver-board-of-ethics.html
- For complaints and issues about public officials and employees of the City of Colorado Springs, visit the Colorado Springs Independent Ethics Commission website, https://coloradosprings.gov/city-council/page/independent-ethics-commission.
- The Transparency Online Project (TOP) System provides public access to information on Colorado State government revenues and expenditures. For further information, go to www.colorado.gov/apps/oit/transparency.